I have no idea what I'm doing

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Comments

I just realized tonight that people were posting comments to my blogs and that I had to moderate them. I had quite a few responses, thank you!

However, I don't believe I will be allowing comments to be published. I will continue to read them, if you wish to post, and respond to you in person via email. Most of you who read this, the very small number of you, are friends and family and I'd rather respond that way. I didn't create this blog as a message board, after all. It's a log of my thoughts and such, and a way to communicate and evangelize to my friends and family. If you just stumble across this blog, and really want to interact, leave your email in your comment and I will respond.

But please, continue to respond. Either by email or comments. I will promise to read them from now on. It's nice to know people are paying attention, at least.

That being said, there are a few issues about the comments.

1. This is MY blog. And I'm Catholic. Don't come here and post your tired old copy and paste arguments against the Catholic church. To begin with, you can go to the links at the bottom of this page and look up all your tired old arguments, Catholics have answered them all. We have been around for 2000 years, and have had lots of time to become THE authority of Christianity and the Bible. And additionally, this is safe haven for the Catholic faith. I'm Catholic. I will evangelize my Catholic faith. And I'm proud to be Catholic. It's the One, True Religion. Don't bring your book club, weak, false, shadow faith in here.

If you have honest questions about the Catholic faith, and just aren't looking to regurgitate your Kirk Cameronite tracts, I will be glad to correspond with you!

2. If you're Nicole, please stop demeaning yourself on the radio for people to hear. Stop promoting your respect-less stupidity for other people, and young girls, to hear. Stop sleeping around and spreading your legs for everyone. Stop prostituting yourself and your integrity for 2 washed up D-list radio hacks who only want to rip on you for cheap laughs and to keep their job. If you do all that, maybe I'll read your comments. And I'll pray for you in the meantime that you come to your senses and gain some self respect. :D

No comments:


About Me

Ypsilanti, Michigan, United States
A little of everything, but it's ALL about me!